Friday, November 13, 2015

damp days

I'll update on the saga of the strays and puppies soon. 
Suffice it to say that so far they're doing well.

I haven't been taking my camera on walks so here are a few shots of home life.
Days have been mercifully uneventful. 
Sugar and daughter Minya are the center of attention.











  
Sugar is the least graceful cat I have ever met! 
It's only a matter of time until I get video of her falling off of something.
She is also a loudmouth!

















It's easy to be the center of attention here -just eat something.












3 spotted dogs, Pete, Gracie and Archie.

















Beautiful Shirley loves her toys.

















Miles and Zasu have seen a lot together-
from Pittsburgh, to Portland, to the Yucatan.


















Brothers Pete and Steve asleep by my desk.
When they're awake they are in constant competition.














One of the palm trees has started to produce coconuts.
The bees love it!

















The pitayas produced 2 gorgeous fruits. 
We ate one and left one for the birds.

















Large mantis on a 'mother of thousands' plant. 
Both are awesomely creepy.


No comments:

Post a Comment