Monday, February 16, 2009

Always look on the bright side of life.

I'm beginning to wonder if the universe doesn't, just maybe, have a sense of humor.
I think it might have been watching Life of Brian over my shoulder.
From now on, whenever asked "how many dogs do you have?",
I (and Sean, so help me...) will respond 'Jehovah'.



















I had put forward my suspicion that every time we speak the exact number, another shows up. Ha, ha, silly eh?
Well, yeah, Sean had to go and say IT out loud. Funny guy. Real funny.

Within 24 hours...guess what...mmmhm.
 We're calling him Rufus.













He's a furry little bag of bones and we weren't sure he'd survive the night. He did.
He's still weak and has a bad case of the runs, but he's showing signs of improvement.


































 
 
 
 
"Life's a piece of shit,
When you look at it.
Life's a laugh and death's a joke. It's true.
You'll see it's all a show.
Keep 'em laughing as you go.
Just remember that the last laugh is on you."

3 comments: